Monday, November 17, 2008

Kit Inspiration

This is one great kit. The papers are all nice and glittery, and they're double sided too, giving you even more options for your layouts. The ribbon and flowers are just gorgeous and the chipboard embellishments are just too cute! The brads are glittery and go beautifully with the papers and the rubons are simply stunning. All this and some matching cardstock complete the kit and it's all perfectly girly. And it is AMAZING value. I thought I would get 2 or maybe 3 pages out of it but I ended up making 6 pages from this one kit! All I added to it was 3 extra sheets of cardstock and some lettering. That's 4 single page layouts and 1 double page. To view them just click on the link on the top right of the page. I hope this gives you some inspiration. Dont forget, we'd love to see what you come up with too so bring your completed layouts into the store to be in the running for a $20 voucher!

No comments: